For voice/catalog/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications up to 550 MHz. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) when compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point.
Constructed from high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Connector 1: RJ45 Male
Connector 2: RJ45 Male
• Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
• Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
• Jacket: PVC
• Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9
• Warranty: Lifetime
• Color: Blue
• Length: 5ft
• Mfr: Cables To Go
• Weight: 0.160lbs
• Jacket Rating: Standard
• Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
• 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
• 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
• Voice; T1
INS Cables to Go - 31341 5ft Cat6 550 MHz Snagless Patch Cable - Blue
- Brand: Quiktron
- Product Code: 31341
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $6.00