Signamax KJS458MT-C6AC Category 6A Screened High-Density MT-Series Keystone Jack, T568 A/B, Ivory
Call 610-277-6995 or email us! for quantity pricing, lead time and delivery information.
Signamax category 6A screened keystone jacks are designed to meet 10 Gigabit IEEE 802.3an rev. 1.0 transmission requirements, and are guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications. Screened keystone jacks with an overall overlap solid shielding design support category 6A 100-meter channel performance.
Category 6A screened keystone jacks are compatible with Signamax keystone faceplates and snap-in patch panels (24-port 1-RMS and 48-port 2-RMS) providing flexibility in field installation and easy connection to the telecommunications bonding and grounding system.
- Meet or exceed TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications
- Meet 10G IEEE 802.3an transmission requirements
- Supports category 6A 100-meter 4-connector channel performance
- Overall solid shielding design
- Circuit identification icons and dust covers are part of the kit
- Compatible with Signamax screened snap-in patch panels and work area faceplates
- Contact design provides enhanced plug to jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4 or 6 position plugs
- Compatible with Signamax KJMT-8600 multipair termination tool and standard single -position 110 punch-down tool
- 110-type contacts provide improved wire retention and ease of termination
- T568A and T568B wiring with an easy to read color-code wiring label for maximum flexibility
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertion cycles
- Cable diameters 5-9 mm (0.2-0.35 in)
Links: Data Sheet
Signamax KJS458MT-C6AC Category 6A Screened High-Density Keystone Jack, T568 A/B
- Brand: Signamax
- Product Code: KJS458MT-C6AC
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $9.00